The RAM Tough-Claw™ is the perfect mounting base for quick and easy tool-less installation and removal on round, square, odd shaped rails and bars.
The Tough-Claw™ can be clamped on rails from 0.625" - 1.5" (15,9 mm - 38,1 mm) outer diameter. Ideal for mounting tablets, action cameras, smartphones, rod holders for rod storage and much more in a wide variety of applications.
Perfectly suited for mounting on the yoke of an aircraft, handlebars and seat posts of bicycles, kayak rails, roll bars and much more, the RAM® Tough-Claw™ will soon become another essential RAM® component in your collection of mounting options.
Specification Small Tough-Claw with Rubber Ball RAM
- High strength glass filled nylon construction with corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware.
- Rubber pads provide stable, even gripping and protection of mounting surface.
- Clamp jaw is configured for round, flat and odd shapes.
- Quick installation and removal of Tough-Claw™.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Made in U.S.A.
Material: High Strength Composite and Stainless Steel Hardware.
Weight: 0,181 kg
Ball Size: 1.5" / 38,1 mm Rubber Ball Size.
Clamping Range (Rail/Tube Surfaces): 0.625" to 1.5" / 15,9 mm to 38,1 mm.
Clamping Range (Flat Surfaces): 0" to 1.14" / 0 mm to 29 mm.
- Height: 4.81" / 223,8 mm.
- Width: 1.18" / 30 mm.
Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.